Master Gardener Program
- Certified Master Gardeners work through their county Extension office to educate Floridians and provide research-based information about gardening—America's most popular pastime.
- Do you have time and desire to help others with horticulture-related concerns?
- Want to delve into the latest horticulture research?
- Feel the need to meet new and exciting individuals?
- Do you enjoy field trips and hands-on demonstrations?
- UF Master Gardeners of the Nature Coast (representing Levy, Dixie and Gilchrist counties) may be the program for you. Since 2007 we have served thousands in our localities, helping address and correct common, and not so ordinary, gardening issues. Contact Barbara Edmonds, Multi-County Master Gardener Coordinator, Levy Extension, 352-486-5131 for more information. Click here for images from 32nd Annual State Master Gardener Conference
- Minimum class size required. Meeting weekly, Tuesdays beginning March 5 - April 30, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm. Download and return 2013 class application or send self-addressed stamped envelope with 66 cents postage to Advisory Board, PO Box 219, Bronson, 32621.
Master Gardener History & Application